We ARE COUNTING DOWN TO
Virtual Alumni Day this Saturday, Oct 1, 2022
Sadly, once again due to limitations from Covid restrictions the 2022 Alumni Day will be held VIRTUALLY via Zoom on Saturday, October 1st.
You do NOT need a Zoom account.
But you do need to download the app or download the software. Get a family member or friend to help you out. Meet up with a classmate who lives locally and watch together!! #WATCHPARTY
It works on a desktop, laptop, tablet, and even a smartphone (although that screen is quite small). The larger the screen the better to view.
Or you can simply call in on the telephone and listen to the meeting.
Let us know if you need some Zoom tips and we will send them to you. Email us at email@example.com
All Attendees will receive a Zoom link by email.
Congratulations to the Class of 1972 who will be celebrating their 50th reunion year!! Other classes who are hitting milestone years include: 1982, 1977, 1972, 1967, 1962, 1957, 1952, and 1947.
PETER BENT BRIGHAM SCHOOL OF NURSING, INC.
Virtual Alumni Day Program
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Via Zoom 11:00 Eastern Time
You can enter the zoom starting at 10:30, we will place you in breakout rooms so you can chat before we start the program at 11:00.
- 11:00 Welcome to Alumni Day by Deborah Rose Amato, President
- 11:15- 11:45 Welcome by Brigham and Women’s Hospital Administration – Katie Filipon, RN, MS, NEA-BC, Deputy Chief Nurse, Vice President, Dept of Nursing
- 11:45- 12:15 "Surviving, Thriving, and Educating Amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic", Judith Pare, PhD, RN and Mary Cloud, MSN,RN, CNE
- 12:15-12:30 Scholarship Announcements and SSJP Video – Joan Seiberth
- 12:30-12:55 "Evolution of the Education and Role of Nurse Practitioners"
- Peggy Wallace, retired RN, and Susan Aznavorian, retired RN and Adult and Geriatric NP
- 1:00-1:30 Business Meeting and Election of Officers
- 1:30 Closing remarks
Class Breakout Sessions to commence directly following the closing remarks -- get ready to connect with your classmates!!
The full program of Alumni Day is open to all PBBSON graduates.